THIS SERVICE IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS CONSULT A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTHCARE PROVIDER FOR PERSONAL MEDICAL ATTENTION AND ADVICE. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR CONSULTING WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTHCARE PROVIDER. WHILE THIS SERVICE PROVIDES INFORMATION, IT CANNOT DIAGNOSE YOUR HEALTH CONDITION OR ADVISE ON YOUR LIFESTYLE CHOICES. IF YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY.
- YOU ARE ENTERING INTO A CONTRACT WITH TELLICA IMAGING. TELLICA IMAGING MAY MODIFY THESE TERMS.
- SERVICE DESCRIPTION.
The Service consists of TELLICA IMAGING’s website (collectively the “Site”), the content and documentation available on or through the Site, and the following functionality and services offered to you through the Site:
- Real-Time Insurance Verification
- Imaging Services
- Connection with other software applications (e.g. MyHealth+, your electronic medical record, etc.)
Models pictured on this Site may or may not have received services from TELLICA IMAGING.
- TELLICA MAY USE TELLICA IMAGING OR OTHER CONTRACTORS TO PROVIDE THE SERVICE TO YOU.
TELLICA IMAGING is a member of the Intermountain Health (IHC Health Services Inc) organization. TELLICA IMAGING may contract with Intermountain Health or other supplier(s) (“TELLICA’S Contractor”) to provide the Service to you under this Agreement, but your contract is with TELLICA IMAGING.
- YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD TO USE THE SERVICE.
You must be at least 18 years old, approved by a parent/legal guardian, or an emancipated minor to use the Service. The Service is not directed at, and does not solicit or accept information from minors. By accepting the Agreement, or by using the Service, you represent to TELLICA IMAGING that you are at least 18 years old, have parental approval, or are an emancipated minor and that you have the legal right and ability to enter the Agreement. Appointments with TELLICA IMAGING will only be accepted for patients 15 years or older.
Please note: Minors may access and read the certain information on TELLICA IMAGING “Live” site. If you are under 13 years of age, you may use this Service, TELLICA IMAGING “Live” site only with involvement and permission of a parent or guardian.
- TELLICA IMAGING IS COMMITTED TO PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
For information concerning the use, disclosure, and protection of personally identifiable information relating to this Service, please see the TELLICA IMAGING’s Notice of Privacy Practices. You may contact TELLICA IMAGING to receive a printed copy of the appropriate Notice of Privacy Practices. If you believe your personal information has been compromised on this Site, please call Online Services at Ogden (801-387-8670), Orem (385-297-4290), West Valley (801-357-3255) Monday-Saturday 7:00 am-7:00 pm MST.
The Service uses industry-standard security practices and technology to protect your personal information stored in the Service from unauthorized access. But even the most secure computer systems can be violated, and TELLICA IMAGING cannot guarantee security.
- YOU MUST USE CARE IN COMMUNICATING WITH TELLICA IMAGING THROUGH THE SERVICE.
If you use the Service to communicate with TELLICA IMAGING providers or personnel, you agree as follows:
- You will send only messages of a non-urgent nature through the Service. For emergencies, call 911 (or your EMS system) — do not use the Service.
- It will take an average of one to two business days for TELLICA IMAGING to respond to your electronic message.
- You will send only communications through the Service that are suitable for this medium. (Some communications with a provider are appropriate only in telephone conversations or in-person visits.)
- Secure messages exchanged between you and TELLICA IMAGING through the Service may become part of your permanent medical record and may be viewed by anyone authorized to view your medical record (g., your health insurer).
- You will use appropriate discretion when sending online messages, particularly if you do not want the information to appear in your permanent medical record.
- The personal health information available through the Service does not represent your complete medical record.
- Messages sent to you through the Service may contain information that is important to your health and medical care. You are responsible to monitor these messages. You are liable for any loss, injury, or claims of any kind resulting from messages that you fail to read in a timely manner.
- You will communicate through the Service only about your own health condition or the health condition of a person for whom you are proxy. If you use the Service to communicate about the health condition of another person, except for a person for whom you are proxy, you violate the Agreement.
- To help in the delivery of care, any authorized person in your physician’s office may access online messages between you and the physician’s office.
- You remain responsible for exercising reasonable judgment while using the Service. Do not use the Service as a substitute for consulting directly with your physician or healthcare provider about your medical condition.
- You acknowledge that the Service may not be available all the time because of system failures, back-up procedures, maintenance, or other causes beyond TELLICA IMAGING’s control. During times when the Service is unavailable, you should use other communication methods (e.g., telephone) to contact your physician or other healthcare provider or insurer.
- YOU MUST ENROLL AND CREATE AN ACCOUNT TO REGISTER FOR AN APPOINTMENT WITH TELLICA IMAGING.
You are required create an individual user account (an “Account”) with a unique username and password in order to register for an appointment with TELLICA IMAGING or access your personalized account and billing information. In some circumstances, registration may require specifying your insurance plan or providing in-person identification or certain legal documentation. You must provide accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Account enrollment form, and you are responsible to update your Account information to keep it accurate, current, and complete. If you provide information that TELLICA IMAGING reasonably suspect is inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete, TELLICA IMAGING may suspend or terminate your Account and prevent you from accessing or using the Service. Additionally, inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete information may prevent TELLICA IMAGING from sending important notices to you. Your Account may include an online view of portions of your electronic medical records or other general health information or tools, secure online messaging with participating physicians and their office staff member support teams, and access to your personalized plan or benefit information or other tools.
- YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR USE OF THE SERVICE THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT.
You may access the Service only through your Account using your username and password. You are responsible for all use of the Service through your username and password. You must keep your username and password strictly confidential, otherwise others might have access to your personal information. For example, you should not share your username or password with anyone or allow anyone else to access the Service using your username and password. You must safeguard the device (e.g., phone, tablet, or computer) that you use to access the Service. Please notify TELLICA IMAGING immediately if you believe your username or password has been lost, compromised, or misused. TELLICA IMAGING reserve the right to revoke your access to your Account or discontinue the Service at any time and for any reason.
- PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES MAY ACCESS AND USE THE SERVICE ON BEHALF OF THE PERSONS THEY REPRESENT.
TELLICA IMAGING follows state and federal laws that require a minor’s consent for proxy access to reproductive information (e.g. birth control, pregnancy, STD, and related information) and other sensitive information. For example, in certain circumstances, both the parent and minor must be physically present to authorize proxy access to the minor’s health, medical, or insurance information.
TELLICA IMAGING will revoke your access to a Proxy Account when it becomes aware that:
- The Proxy Account is closed;
- The represented person requests that you no longer have access to the Proxy Account;
- You are no longer the person’s personal representative (g., your minor child turns 18); or
- Any portion of your access to the Proxy Account is no longer permitted by applicable law.
You must notify TELLICA IMAGING if, after receiving access to a Proxy Account, you become aware that you are no longer the applicable person’s personal representative (e.g., upon revocation of a personal healthcare directive).
- THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL TERMS APPLY TO YOUR USE OF BILLING AND ENROLLMENT SERVICES.
Billing and enrollment services include self—payment, coverage with your insurance provider, or a combination of such. TELLICA IMAGING representatives and software features will inform you what is due prior to receiving services and you are responsible for ensuring all payment is provided to TELLICA IMAGING. If you have any questions, you can call Online Services at Ogden (801-387-8670), Orem (385-297-4290), West Valley (801-357-3255) or email at [email protected].
TELLICA IMAGING maintains a presence on social networking sites in order to encourage people and organizations to take an active role in leading healthier lives by sharing ideas and information with others. You are encouraged to participate and support for those online communities, and your comments must be respectful of other community members. You must not engage in personal attacks, spreading misleading information about health issues, spam, or product ads.
YOU MAY USE THE SERVICE ONLY FOR LAWFUL PURPOSES AND IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT.
You must not access or use the Service (a) in an unlawful way or for an unlawful purpose, (b) in a way that conflicts with the Agreement, or (c) in a state or country with laws that prohibit your access or use of the Service, alter the Agreement, or make it unenforceable. Additionally, you must not access or use the Service improperly, including in any of the following ways:
- to post, upload, or transmit anything that (i) is obscene, hateful, threatening, defamatory, predatory, harassing, or creates a risk to anyone’s safety, or (ii) infringes or violates another person’s intellectual property, privacy, or publicity right;
- to upload or transmit viruses, worms, or other malicious code;
- in any manner that could damage or impair the Service or inhibit another person from using it;
- to gain, or attempt to gain, unauthorized access to the Service or another person’s Account through any means, including hacking; or
- by any automated means, including a robot, scraper, spider, or harvesting bot.
- TELLICA IMAGING GRANTS YOU A LIMITED RIGHT TO USE THE SERVICE.
The Service is the property of TELLICA IMAGING, or their licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property laws. As long as you comply with the Agreement, TELLICA IMAGING grant you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, and non-exclusive license to access and use the Service — but only for your personal, non-commercial purposes.
Under this license, you may display, download, store, and print the content available in or through the Service — but only for your personal, non-commercial purposes. You may not reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast, or circulate that content to anyone. TELLICA IMAGING, or their licensors own the copyrights and all copies of the software and accompanying documentation made available for download from the Service. You may not remove any copyright notice from any copy made of content or software obtained through the Service.
TELLICA IMAGING’s trademarks and service marks include Intermountain, Intermountain Health, TELLICA IMAGING, and TELLICA IMAGING, An Intermountain Health Company and logos. All other brands and names referenced on the Service are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained in the Service or the Agreement grants a license or right to use any trademark or service mark displayed on the Service without the express written permission of TELLICA IMAGING, or other trademark or service mark owner.
Your license to use the Service does not permit you to, and you will not: (a) modify, translate, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or create derivative works of the Service (or any software or content available on or through the Service) or allow a third party to do any of those things; or (b) transfer, distribute, sell, lease, rent, disclose, or provide access to the Service to any third party or use the Service to provide service-bureau, time-sharing, or other service to third parties.
TELLICA IMAGING may review, monitor, audit, and store information related to your use of the Service. TELLICA IMAGING will forward any evidence of inappropriate use of the Service to its respective management or applicable law enforcement agencies, or both.
- TELLICA IMAGING MAY SUSPEND OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICE.
TELLICA IMAGING may suspend or terminate your Account or your access to the Service at any time for any reason. Neither TELLICA IMAGING nor TELLICA’S Contractor, etc. is liable to you with respect to any termination or suspension. TELLICA IMAGING reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue the Service or any part of the Service without prior notice to you.
- TELLICA IMAGING DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTY FOR THE SERVICE.
TELLICA IMAGING PROVIDES THE SERVICE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, TELLICA IMAGING, AND THEIR LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING THE SERVICE AND ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
TELLICA IMAGING AND THEIR LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, WILL BE FREE OF MALWARE, OR THAT DEFECTS, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED; NOR DO TELLICA IMAGING, OR THEIR LICENSORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENCY, QUALITY, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS, PERFORMANCE, SECURITY, LEGALITY, OR SUITABILITY OF THE SERVICE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, AND RELIANCE UPON THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TELLICA IMAGING IS NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN IN RELIANCE ON THE SERVICE.
- TELLICA IMAGING HAS NO LIABILITY TO YOU FOR THE SERVICE.
IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY PROBLEM WITH THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO STOP USING THE SERVICE. TELLICA IMAGING, AND ITS LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “TELLICA IMAGING PARTIES”) ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU (OR ANYONE ACCESSING THE SERVICE THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT) FOR ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS, OR EXPENSES THAT YOU SUFFER OR INCUR IN CONNECTION WITH USING THE SERVICE. THE TELLICA IMAGING PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU (OR ANYONE ACCESSING THE SERVICE THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT) FOR ANY PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR COMPUTER, OR OTHERWISE) RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, EVEN IF ANY TELLICA PARTY WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY THE TELLICA IMAGING PARTIES AND HOLD THEM HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS, AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR YOUR BREACH OF THE AGREEMENT, OR BOTH.
- YOU MUST USE YOUR OWN JUDGMENT WHEN USING AND RELYING ON LOCATION-BASED SERVICES.
Location-based services are made possible through technology integrated into many mobile devices. Functions of the Service that provide services based on your current location will not function as intended if location-based services are disabled on your device or not available for any other reason. By enabling or using the Service’s location-based features, if applicable, you consent to the transmission of information regarding your location and to the use of that information for the Service, and you waive any privacy-based objection to using your location. Even when location-based services are enabled on your mobile device, your device may inaccurately identify your location or make other errors. You use maps and location-based services at your own risk. You need to use your own judgment in relying on the information on your mobile device.
- TELLICA IMAGING IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES.
As a convenience to you, the Service may link to third-party websites. But TELLICA IMAGING does not have any responsibility or control for those third-party websites. You should read the legal terms and privacy statements for those third-party websites before using them. TELLICA IMAGING does not endorse any third-party website, or the information, tools, services, or merchandise available at any third-party website.
- THE AGREEMENT IS GOVERNED BY UTAH LAW, AND LAWSUITS MUST BE FILED IN UTAH COURTS.
Utah law, excluding its conflict-of-law provisions, governs the Agreement. If you sue TELLICA IMAGING for anything relating to the Service, you must file that lawsuit in the state or federal courts in Utah, and you submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of those courts. The non-prevailing party in any lawsuit relating to the Service will pay the costs and expenses of the lawsuit, including the reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred by the prevailing party.
- YOU LICENSE TELLICA IMAGING TO USE ANY FEEDBACK YOU PROVIDE CONCERNING THE SERVICE.
If you submit ideas or suggestions for the Service to TELLICA IMAGING or Tellica’s Contractor (“Feedback”), you grant TELLICA IMAGING and TELLICA’S Contractor a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, prepare derivative works from, publicly display, perform, distribute, make, have made, sell, offer for sale, import, and export that Feedback, and any product or service incorporating that Feedback, for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, and by any means.
- TELLICA IMAGING MAY SEND YOU NOTICES AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS BY EMAIL, TEXT MESSAGE, OR THROUGH THE SERVICE.
You agree that TELLICA IMAGING may provide any notice to you relating to the Service or the Agreement (a) by e-mail to the address that you provided while creating your Account, (b) by text message to the mobile phone number provided to TELLICA IMAGING or (b) by posting the notice on the Service. Any notice to you from TELLICA IMAGING is effective when it is sent or posted, regardless of whether you actually receive or read it.
You may be asked to participate in surveys regarding your use of the Services or your Account. TELLICA IMAGING may analyze the survey information and other anonymized descriptive or demographic studies and reports.
- YOU MAY CONTACT TELLICA IMAGING BY MAIL OR EMAIL.
To contact TELLICA IMAGING:
Attn: TELLICA IMAGING
36 South State Street, 11th floor
Salt Lake City, Utah 84111
- ADDITIONAL MISCELLANEOUS TERMS APPLY TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
The Agreement is the sole agreement between you and TELLICA IMAGING relating to TELLICA IMAGING’s provision of the Service and your use of the Service. Neither you, nor TELLICA IMAGING, is bound by any oral or written representation, warranty, or statement that is not contained in the Agreement. If a court determines that any term of the Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the Agreement remains in full force and effect. No failure by you or TELLICA IMAGING to enforce or exercise any right under the Agreement is a waiver of that right. You may not assign, transfer, or delegate your rights or obligations under the Agreement, in whole or in part. The Agreement is binding upon and inures to the benefit of TELLICA IMAGING’s successors and assigns. Unless it states otherwise, this Agreement does not create any right in, or inure to the benefit of, any third parties. The Agreement may not be modified except in writing signed by the parties or as expressly permitted above.